Sale includes only items and accessories explicitly shown or listed in the text of this advertisement. Additional accessories, features, and items are not included. KenMed Supply, LLC warrants the item to be in the condition described, but makes no guarantee regarding compatibility with other equipment, software, or use other than the item’s original intended use.
Sale of this item constitutes a Sales Agreement, will be governed by the laws of Florida and any disputes arising from this agreement shall be decided exclusively by the district or magistrate state courts in the State of Florida.
All devices are thoroughly cleaned to manufacturer specifications and inspected before listed for sale.
The sale of this item may be subject to strict regulation by the US Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to state or FDA regulation, you must provide verification that you are an authorized user.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. KenMed Supply does not own any of these trademarks and only owns the item depicted and described.
Shipping costs are not included unless expressly indicated and will be calculated and charged based on actual shipping rates. All items are available for local pick up in the 32707 zip code.
Ground items ship within 2-3 business days after payment has cleared. Freight items ship within 6 business days after payment has cleared.
- Damage – If your item arrives damaged do not sign for product. Refuse the delivery and contact us immediately. If you sign for the shipment you are declaring that you have inspected the shipment and are satisfied with the condition of your product.
- Preset shipping costs only apply to deliveries within the continental United States.
- Freight – All freight items are delivered outside / curbside. Delivery of freight items to residences, limited truck access, inside, or up/downstairs includes additional fees and must be arranged with your salesperson.
- International – Any additional fees or taxes for international shipments are the buyer’s responsibility
International Orders – For countries other than the United States, please call or email to set up your shipping rates.
Customer’s Shipping Accounts – If you would like us to use your shipping account please contact us.
Damage insurance is available and recommended on all shipments
Payments must be received within 4 business days of your order or it will be cancelled. Sales are not considered final until payment has been received.
For instant payment, we accept: Visa / MasterCard / American Express / ACH / PayPal
Orders can be paid online through the shopping cart, invoiced against a PO and paid via any above method or for approved customers, via check (requires prior authorization). Invoiced orders are not considered final until payment has been deposited and cleared.
TESTING / FUNCTIONALITY / WARRANTY
All testing/functionality notes will be listed under condition description and details.
If an item includes a warranty, information will be noted under condition description and details.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
• Return authorization can be requested within 30 days of receipt of item.
• All returned items must be in original condition, packaging, sealed and unused, tamper tag must be intact.